Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Bring Da LULZ - PONIES

Donations - I Bring Da LULZ - PONIES.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination I Bring Da LULZ - PONIES.

Do you know about - I Bring Da LULZ - PONIES

Donations ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Donations . You read this article for facts about anyone need to know is Donations .

How is I Bring Da LULZ - PONIES

I Bring Da LULZ - PONIES Video Clips. Duration : 1.58 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Donations . Remember when I said I'd record the song after I finish my other 4? Yeah, I reprioritized. :D Credits to ZephyrStar & DrDinosaur for the video, TheLordFiddlesticks for inspiration with his lyrics, GreyAcumen for some of the "and then they (PONY, MY LITTLE)" lyrics at the end, and King Crimson for their sound samples in the instrumental. Not exactly sure who put together the entire instrumental though, I just found it on YouTube :s MP3 download: www.4shared.com -------------- Lyrics: I'm living at the top of Equestria Doin' something mean to it Troll it harder than anypony you ever seen troll it Neighs from the haters, got a nice ring to it I guess every goddess Princess needs her theme music No one mare should get all that friendship The sun's settin', I dont want to end it Hard problems to the moon, that's where I send it (My little crazy schizoid mare) Here's a question, mmm, bananas, do you like 'em Whatever answer you choose, to the sky you're goin Huh? To the sky you're goin' With my dark-skinned sister, that's how you rollin' In this white mare's world, I'm the one trollin' "So goodnight, cruel world", that's what Luna told meh Hah, and that's what you told meh Trollin' way too much, I need a moment No one mare should have all that power Nightmare's coming, I just count the hours Stop trippin, I ain't giving up the power 'Til then, my parasprites, go devour (POOONYY) and then they (my little) (POOONYY) they eat hay (my little) (POOONYY) and then they (my little ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Donations . Where you possibly can put to easy use in your daily life. And most importantly, your reaction is Donations . View Related articles associated with Donations . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share I Bring Da LULZ - PONIES.



No comments:

Post a Comment